I'm the KY Gorilla Guy

The trials, tribulations, adventures, and random public appearances of the KY Gorilla Guy

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wanted: Single, adventurous, female Gorilla who enjoys long strolls through the produce section

It seems there is hope for us fellow primates trying to meet some lady primates. Orangutans in the Netherlands apparently have a web hookup for dating other orangutans as far away as Borneo according to this BBC article. I find it hard to believe, but then again those zoo animals are a whole different breed, and not just because they're orangutans and I'm a gorilla. I wonder if the zookeepers will spread the love our way to all primates, or only give it up to my orange brothers and sisters. I am officially single all you hot gorilla sistas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home