I'm the KY Gorilla Guy

The trials, tribulations, adventures, and random public appearances of the KY Gorilla Guy

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Gallery Hoppin'

So the Gallery Hop was a good way to get back into things. I know it's Lexington again, but I work there, why not just go out in Lexington dressed up as the KY Gorilla Guy while I'm there? I quite enjoyed the art work and got lots of pictures of me taken apparently. I had a fine time and look forward to all the pictures of all my pretty new friends who took their photographs with moi. Where are the buffoons who kept calling me a monkey? Where did they go to grade school? Apparently they don't know the difference between a gorilla and a monkey. I feel sorry for them and will offer them a banana next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home