I'm the KY Gorilla Guy

The trials, tribulations, adventures, and random public appearances of the KY Gorilla Guy

Friday, May 25, 2007

I'm back from the jungle


I'll be at the Legends game in Lexington tomorrow night. I've not been out of my crazy life for a while and had time to be just your normal KY Gorilla Guy going to a baseball game. It's minor league baseball and I still don't know why they didn't name the team The Lexington Horseflys instead of the Legends, but oh well.

I'm not sure where I'm sitting yet, but I'll be the one in the gorilla suit, so find me. The picture above is not of me of course, I'm not a real gorilla. Actually, it's of my cousin Gene, he was really good with that bat too. Hit .375 one year in the Connecticut simian league.

Anyway, I'm going to the game. You should too! Bring your friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home